Himalaya College of Engineering, affiliated to TU, requires few dynamic and motivate faculty members and staffs for the following posts.
- Civil Engineering (Structural and General)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- CSIT/BCA ( Cryptography/Network Security)
Qualification: Ph.D. or MSc in a related discipline from a recognized university.
2. Lab Assistant
– Knowledge about software, Hardware, Printer, and Networking and maintaining all computers and computer equipment
Qualification: Diploma in Engineering or required training in a related field from a recognized institution.
– Fluent in MS Office and Library Software as well as Communication Skill in Nepali & English Language
Qualifications: Bachelor in Library Science from a recognized institution.
4. Administrative Assistant
– Knowledge about office administration and Computer and Communication Skill in Nepali & English Language
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
– Health service
Qualification: PCL Nursing or equivalent from a recognized university and registered in Nepal Nursing Council (NNC).
6. Office Cleaner (Full/Part Time)
– Office Cleaning
7. Security Guard
– Ex-Army/Ex-Police or trained personnel
Qualification: Minimum SLC passed
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply with recent curriculum vitae, academic documents, and a passport-size photo within the 5th of Aswin, 2079. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the class demonstration and interview. Experienced candidates will be given priority.
Himalaya College of Engineering
(TU Affiliate) Chyasal -9, Lalitpur,
Phone: 01-5440555, 01-5454227, 01-5454287, 01-5454297